Mexico for Valentine’s Day: 5 Reasons to Visit Cabo San Lucas
Located where the cactus-dotted desert meets the deep blues of the Pacific Ocean, The Resort at Pedregal is one of the most romantic destinations in Cabo San Lucas. Head to Mexico for Valentine’s Day and treat your sweetheart to a getaway they won’t soon forget. Here are our top five reasons to book our Heart to Heart offer and visit this February.
- Escape the cold. If you live almost anywhere in the northern United States, now is the perfect time to escape the Polar Vortex and head to sunny Baja California where winter temperatures hover in the mid 70s.
- Treat yourself to a getaway within the ultimate retreat. Without ever leaving your room, enjoy your very own private plunge pool, a daily trio of ceviches, and a bottle of Clase Azul tequila.
- Surprise and delight your palate. There are so many restaurants and bars to choose from at The Resort at Pedregal, from the hacienda-style Don Manuel’s (where the menu changes every night) to the cliffside El Farallon and our poolside Crudo bar. For Valentine’s Day, we recommend a private dinner for two beneath the stars on our secluded beach.
- Relax into deep renewal. A 60-minute couples massage is the perfect way to unwind with your loved one at The Resort at Pedregal (and two are included in our special Valentine’s Day offer. Enjoy decadent pampering in a private spa room, where you’ll enjoy organic treatments inspired by the lunar cycle, the sea, and authentic Mexican folk healing.
- Explore Baja California. With Lover’s Beach being the most popular (it’s voted one of the 10 Best Beaches in Mexico by Conde Nast Traveler), what better place to visit this Valentine’s Day than Cabo San Lucas?
Escape to Cabo San Lucas for romance where the sunset paints the sea. Book our Heart to Heart offer to enjoy complimentary daily breakfast, dinner for two, two 60-minute massages, romantic rose-petal turndown, and roundtrip airport transfers.