TOP WAYS TO SOCIAL DISTANCE AT
WALDORF ASTORIA LOS CABOS PEDREGAL
Set on a secluded 24-acre site at the southernmost tip of Mexico’s Baja California, Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, the brand’s first property in Mexico, re-opened on Monday, June 29.
In addition to receiving the “Clean Point” certification (Punto Limpio) from Mexico’s federal government, Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal reopens with Hilton CleanStay – a new program that delivers an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection. Developed in partnership with RB, maker of Lysol and Dettol, Hilton CleanStay builds upon the already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene at Hilton properties worldwide and a focus on cleanliness is visible to guests throughout their entire stay experience – guest rooms, restaurants, fitness rooms, and other public spaces.
The exclusive haven is already well-positioned to succeed in an environment which facilitates physical distancing while offering many existing features for guests to stay emotionally connected to the resort’s surroundings:
- Private Entrance: Guests enter the resort through Mexico’s only privately-owned Dos Mares tunnel to the open-air lobby.
- Open-Air Layout: Guests can relax comfortably with sprawling outdoor common areas, including the expansive pool decks and seating areas in the open-air lobby as furniture is placed appropriately
- Private Plunge Pools and expansive outdoor terraces are available in all rooms, the only resort in Cabo San Lucas to offer this feature in every room.
- Spa treatment rooms all with double doors that open to the outdoor spa pool. Take in the sounds of the waves from the pacific and waterfalls from above while enjoying the ocean breeze.
- Personal Concierges via text are available around the clock to assist guests with requests 24/7 and to assist in developing your itinerary prior to arrival.
- Alfresco dining in cliffside restaurant, El Farallon, and the resort’s signature restaurant, Don Manuel’s which features hacienda-style dining with only the freshest ingredients sourced locally from Los Cabos, regionally within Mexico, and beyond.
- Flexible Booking: Guests can have peace of mind with flexible booking policies allowing cancelations or changes up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival day for reservations made prior to August 31, 2020.